- Download your presentation as a PDF document and save it in a folder in your computer.
- Go to Calaméo
- Sign up for Calaméo (open an account or register)
- After your account has been activated (check your gmail), click on "PUBLISH".
- Explore to get to your PDF local file.
- Complete the information required (title, field...)
- Choose a private publication
- Customize the appearance (choose "book")
- and finally click on "upload". It will take a minute (if we are lucky with the connection).
- Go to "my publications" and you'll be able to see the result.
- To embed the digital book in your blog, click on "share" and copy the embedding HTML code in your post.
Monday, 22 May 2017
How to publish your Picture Dictionary with Calaméo
These are the steps you have to follow once your Google presentation has been finished: