- First think of 5 to 10 questions that a potential client would like you to answer about your business.
- Write the list in your page. Use bullets or numbers.
- Then create a new page for each of the questions. The title of each page will be the same as the question. Answer the question in the new page. Give complete answers.
- Finally, select each of the questions in the list of the FAQ page and link it to its answer page.
Tuesday, 14 March 2017
In order to complete your F.A.Q (frequently asked questions) section, follow these steps:
In order to complete your Location" page in your website, insert a google map where you will drop a mark for the exact location of your business, and also routes from the relevant places in the area (airports, stations or famous places in the area)
- start your session in google
- go to google maps
- click on the menu and choose: my places
- click on " maps"
- click on "create map" at the bottom
- write the address you are looking for, or go to the country / town where you want to place your business.
- drop a mark there
- Edit the mark: give it a name and a description, for example.
- Mark routes there
- The map is saved in drive.
- Open your google site.
- open the location page
- insert map
- click on more
- map engine lite
- select the map you want to insert.