On our last class we contributed to the French students' padlets. Now we are going to learn how to create our own padlets.Work in pairs to create a padlet on a different topic:
So log in to Padlet. Use your google account. Follow these steps:
- Click on the symbol that we usually use for "ajustes". At the top right.
- choose a background and save and close
- Give a title to your padlet according to the topic I have assigned to you:
- Each pair has to include one good example of that topic in their padlet.
- Then publish the padlet in your blog. (read below to know how)
- Go to everyone else's blogs and in pairs contribute to the others' padlets with one example.
- (Maialen and Ane) funny adverts
- (Unai and Danel) adverts that promote violence
- (julen and Aitzol) adverts where animals are ill-treated
- (Niko and Markel) adverts that show the love for animals
- (Beñat and Josu) adverts that are not very truthful to children
- (Leire and Luma) adverts that invite you to eat unhealthy food
- (Nerea and Nerea) adverts that invite us to lead a healthy life
- (Iratxe and Maider) sexist adverts
- (Amaia and Irati) male chauvinist adverts
- (Iratxe and Maria) adverts that send the message that the products are environmentally friendly
How to publish your padlet:
- Click on share (Compartir) at the top
- Then click on "compartir/exportar/incrustar"
- Then choose: insertado en tu blog o página web
- Copy the html code and paste it in your blog as we always do to embed sth.